The Arizer Air 2 is an excellent portable vaporizer that builds upon the previous features the original Arizer had to offer users. If you have been looking into the Arizer Air 2 Vaporizer as your next vape, here is a comprehensive review of the Arizer Air II.
Key Features of the Arizer Air 2:
The Air 2 is packed with amazing features and extras to make for an enjoyable vaping session. Here are a few that are definitely worth a mention:
- Glass aroma tubes to protect the flavors of your herbs as they pass through the device.
- Pass-through charging that allows you to use your vaporizer while you are charging it at the same time.
- A quick, 45 second heat up time, allowing you to hit your vape faster.
- A battery that has 50 percent more capacity compared to the previous Arizer model.
- Precision temperature controls and an LED display to give you full control over your vaping sessions.
- An interchangeable and rechargeable battery is included with this device so that you can keep vaping even if your battery dies.
- Comes with a belt clip so that you can carry your vaporizer with you easily.
- A hybrid heating system to ensure that your herbs get vaporized evenly.
Pros and Cons:
The Arizer Air II is an amazing device but there are advantages and disadvantages to using it. Here are the pros and cons that you need to know.
- The device itself is extremely compact and easy to carry due to its light weight. In addition to the fact that it is already made for portability, it also comes with a special belt to help further its portability.
- The convection/conduction hybrid heating system makes for a great vaping experience.
- Since the Arizer Air II uses interchangeable, rechargeable batteries, you no longer have to wait to charge your device to use it again. Even if you do want to charge your device, you can do so and keep vaping.
- Precision temperature control gives you full control over your device as well as your vaping sessions and herb flavor profiles.
- The body of this device is made of anodized aluminum, which is made to hold up against damage.
- Because the device uses glass aroma tubes and a mouthpiece, these can be broken easily if the user is not careful enough.
- Some sources say that it takes a little over a minute for the Arizer Air 2 to heat up, which can be a lot of time compared to other vaporizers.
As stated in the key features section, the new Arizer Air 2 packs 50 percent more battery power than the original Arizer. This means that you get more time to hit your vape than you would have with the initial version. How much time exactly? It is estimated that this increase in power gives you about 80 minutes worth of vaping time before you need to either switch batteries or recharge your device.
The Arizer Air 2 does not mess around when it comes to flavor. Due to the glass aroma tubes that are built into the device along with an isolated airpath that is built with a combination of ceramic and stainless steel, the flavor of your herbs remain unaffected by any of the internal pieces of the device. In addition, the length of the glass stem keeps your vapor cool even at higher temperatures. This means that you can enjoy the perfect vaping experience each time that you hit the Arizer Air 2.
The Arizer Air 2 features one 18650 battery inside of the device and comes with an additional 18650 battery on the side. Both of these batteries are rechargeable and replaceable. This means that you can continue to use your device even after your first battery dies by simply taking out the dead one and replacing it with the fully charged backup battery. You can even purchase more to make sure that you never have to stop vaping.
Whereas many vaporizers will use a conduction heating system or a convection heating system, the Arizer Air 2 changes up the game by using a hybrid heating system that consists of both. While your herbs are undergoing conduction by coming into direct contact with the heating technology in the device, hot air is going into the chamber and surrounding your herbs to make sure that all of the herb that isn’t in contact with the heating device is also being evenly heated. This ensures that you get a flavorful and even vaping session each time.
Even though this vaporizer is very well-built and should manage to hold its own against any damage that may come its way, the Arizer Air 2 comes with two different warranties to keep your device protected. The first warranty is a two-year warranty that protects against any flaws that may come when you purchase the device. The second warranty is a lifetime warranty that covers the life of your heating device.
The previous Arizer version only contained preset temperature settings while this one offers precision temperature controls as well as an LED screen and temperature control buttons to allow you to keep track of the entire process. With this new precision temperature control feature, the Arizer Air 2 is capable of reaching temperatures as low as 122°F or 50°C and temperatures as high as 428°F or 220°C.
- The dimensions for this device is 2.75”x6”x6.9”
- The weight of this device is 1.90 pounds
Easy to Use and Clean
Besides the glass aroma tubes which are known to attract residue, the Arizer Air 2 is extremely easy to use and clean. To make sure that the internal pieces of your device remain clean, always empty your device after each use and make sure not to pack it with too many herbs when you begin using it. To keep your glass aroma tubes clean, rinse and soak when they begin to attract too much residue.
How to Use the Arizer Air II Vaporizer:
Much like the cleaning process, using your Arizer Air II is relatively easy as well. To begin using your device, hold the top button and the menu button down simultaneously until you see the LED display flash and hear a beep. Then, adjust your temperature until you have reached your desired setting. Once you have done this, remove the mouthpiece and load your herbs into the chamber. Replace the mouthpiece and you are ready to begin vaping!
Overall, the Arizer Air 2 is an excellent device for those who appreciate a device that delivers a high-quality vaping experience while also being easy to use.