Kandypens Prism Plus Wax Vaporizer
$127.95 Lifetime Warranty
Kandypens Prism Plus Features:
- Stainless Steel Finish
- Very Compact and Portable
- 2 Glass Mouthpieces
- Lifetime Warrantry
- Ceramic Coil-less Atomizer
- Dual Quartz Rod Atomizer
Last updated on September 1st, 2018 at 01:39 pm
One of the best selling units from Kandypens is the Prism Plus wax vaporizer. Kandypens is a vape manufacturer known for offering top-notch vaporizers at affordable prices. The Plus comes as an upgraded and slightly bigger version of the original Prism. The Plus, just like its predecessor, is compatible with essential oil concentrate. Although the Plus is small and pocket-able, it delivers power hits with tasteful flavors without compromising its sturdiness. The unit features a dual quartz rod and an all-ceramic coil-less atomizer.
Ease of Use
Kandypens’ products are user-friendly, and the Prism Plus is not an exception. The Plus is designed to offer a more friendly interface. It features a single button that serves as power and temperature control button. Use five clicks to turn it on and three clicks to select a voltage. Detaching the unit is also made easy to enable you to fill in your material with ease.
- Glass Vapor Path: Having a glass mouthpiece is very rare for a unit this small. This helps to cool the vapor and preserves the flavor so your pulls taste better. It also adds a pretty cool look to the unit
- More Durable Finish: The new stainless steel design is very lightweight but still feels solid. The smooth finish is looks really cool. Overall it is build strong enough to take it with you anywhere You go and not worry like you would with most lower quality wax vape pens.
- No Glues, Wicks, or Dyes: Obviously this is much healthier this way. You have to be really careful with cheaper units that often use unhealthy or even toxic materials with no regard for your health
- Handmade: Some people enjoy knowing things are hand-made because it means that each and every unit produced was checked in a system or process by real human beings. Although technology and machinery makes things faster and more cost efficient for the manufacturer it is always nice to know as a consumer when you are getting something that was made by hand.
The Plus is completely made out of medical grade electroplated stainless steel which makes it stealthier than some other vaporizers on the market. Despite its sturdy build, it doesn’t feel heavy when held or kept in the pocket. Cleaning with iso won’t peel off the body, and a few drops on the ground won’t affect its performance. It has a single button interface with four tiny temps indicator lights. Although the Prism Plus is a little wider than the original model, it is still one of the smallest vape pens on the market.
One of the strengths of the Prism Plus is its vapor production. The Plus offers a premium vapor quality with smooth and flavorful tastes. If the vapor quality is what you want from a compact vaping pen, then the Prism Plus is the perfect choice for you. Its ceramic design helps to deliver thick, pure, and tasty hits
The Plus has a battery that is three times more powerful than its older brother. While the original Prism features a 320mAh battery, the Plus comes with a 900mAh. Judging by the capacity of their batteries, the Plus would last longer than its predecessor, even without being told. The unit features a Micro-USB which makes charging very convenient. It also comes with a feature that allows you to use while charging the unit.
How to Use the Kandypens Prism Plus
- Fully charge the unit before first use.
- Unscrew the chamber (the mouthpiece is attached to the chamber).
- Detach the mouthpiece from the chamber and fill the chamber with your product (not more than .2gm).
- Attach the mouthpiece and the chamber.
- Press the single button five times quickly to turn on the device.
- Press the same button three times quickly to change the voltage and enjoy your vaping session.
Variable Voltage Settings
The Plus features four voltage options indicated by four colors. Yellow is the lowest voltage at 2.3v, Green at 3.0v, Red at 3.6v, and Blue is the highest voltage at 4.2v. Cycling through the temps is straightforward. As mentioned earlier, press the single button three times quickly to change the temperature settings.
- Strong battery life
- Great flavor and taste
- Ultra compact
- Easy to use
- Costly replacements
Should You Buy the Kandypens Prism Plus Vaporizer?
The Prism Plus is very similar to the original Prism but with upgraded features including a powerful battery that can last long. Some of the best things about the Plus include portability, discreetness, durability, and delicious tastes. Its stainless steel design gives it a lightweight and solid feel. The overall performance is above average, and its finishing looks really cool. The Plus is a nice little vape for vapers who love to keep a low profile without compromising their vaping experience.
KandyPens Prism Plus Includes:
- 1 x KandyPens Prism Plus Vape Pen
- 1 x Dual Quartz Atomizer
- 1 x Ceramic Coilless Atomizer
- 2 x Glass Mouthpieces
- 1 x Keychain Dab Tool
- 1 x USB Charging Cable