Pax 2 Vaporizer
1 Year Warranty
Pax 2 Vaporizer Includes:
- 1 x Pax 2 Charging Cradle
- 1 x Pax 2 Cleaning Kit
- 1 x Flat Mouthpiece
- 1 x Raised Mouthpiece
- 1 x USB Cord
Pax 2 Features:
- Self-Optimizing Herbal Vapor
- Magnetic Oven Lid
- LED Interface
- Compact and Portable
- Discreet with a Stylish Design
- 2 Year Warranty
- Lip Sensing Technology
- 4 Preset Temperature Settings (360°, 380°, 400°, 420°F)
- Polished Premium Finish
- Stainless Steel Herbal Chamber
Last updated on May 8th, 2018 at 01:35 pm
The Pax 2 is the latest portable vaporizer of the well-known Pax. If you aren’t familiar with this vaping device, it’s a dry herb vaporizer designed to easily fit inside the user’s pocket and bring it anywhere for any quick vaping session. Unlike the original Pax, this vaporizer is a lot lighter and compact in size. Its aluminum brush finish showcases elegance.
As we scrutinize the craftsmanship of this herb vaporizer, let’s focus more on what makes it a top performing vaping device for people on the go by checking on the following features:
This vaping device comes with two silicon inserts that are used as mouthpiece. The first one is flush mouthpiece while the second option resembles the original mouthpiece, but smaller. The flush is favored by many because it allows the user to stand the vape upside-down while packing the oven.
For first timers using the Pax 2 the vapor production is on the average side because you can enjoy decent cloudage. With its portable size and being a conduction vaporizer, this is indeed impressive.
The Pax 2 is built with four temperature settings, but levels 2 and 3 are the most recommended if you want to experience the best hits on every vaping session. What’s good about this vaping device is you don’t have to experience harsh taste as long as you make your draws longer than 8 seconds.
I think this is another standout feature of the Pax 2 if you will compare its oven with the original Pax, the oven of Pax 2 is a lot smaller, but deeper which is good enough to maximize the loading capacity of herbs.
Perfect for rippers
Another unique feature of Pax 2 is the type of vapor this vaporizer produces. If you are a ripper, this could be your perfect vaping partner because you get a chance to pull longer while enjoying nice and smooth vapor.
The Pac 2 offers better draw resistance when compared with the original Pax. Users will experience free-flowing with no residue restricting the airflow on the screen.
Among the innovative features of Pax 2 is the lip-sensing technology. Here, the device detects when your lips touches the mouthpiece and instantly heats up the oven to set the temperature and deliver consistent draws. With this lip-sensing technology, the taste, vapor production as well as efficiency in performance can be achieved while using the Pax 2.
Chamber loading capacity
The Pax 2 can accommodate approximately 0.3 grams of herb materials and this is extremely enjoyable as the user can get at least 15 draws. If you are a sipper, you will most likely get 20 draws, but if you prefer to rip during your vaping session, this is already your maximum draws.
The battery life per single usage is 90 minutes or equivalent to 10 to 15 minutes full session. If interrupted with your vaping, you can always charge it via the USB charger provided.
PAX 2 Vape Review
- Warranty – 2 Years warranty coverage on heating parts and electronics
- Dimensions – 1.5 x 5.25 x 5.25 in.
- Weight – 075 lbs.
- Vaporizer type – Portable
- Vaporizer Compatibility – Herbs
- Delivery method – Direct Draw
- Heat source – Battery
- Voltage – 110v
How to use it the Pax 2 Vaporizer?
Using Pax 2 for the first time isn’t complicated. In fact, even a newbie user of dry herb vaporizers can easily follow the usage instruction and cleaning:
- User is required to remove the magnetic lid, load the herbs, then, turn the unit on and within a few minutes you can start your vaping session.
- Choose the appropriate temperature setting when starting to use the Pax 2. There are 4 temperatures to suit a user’s vaping preference; between 360 degrees Fahrenheit and between 420 degrees Fahrenheit. The device guarantees even heating with at least 10 to 15 impressive draws.
- Cleaning the unit is very easy. Since there is tendency for the materials to get stuck inside the chamber, use the tool to remove residue. The stainless steel “screen” can be kept clean by using a swab of cotton with isopropyl. If you can find readily available iso-dampened wipes that would be great to ensure this part is cleaned thoroughly.
I do hope this product description of Pax 2 gave you valuable information on what features to look for when buying your first vaping kit. If still in doubt take time reading more reviews on herb vaporizers being sold and be guided with your final decision.
Black, Silver, Red, Blue