Haze Square Pro Vaporizer
$189.95 10 Year Warranty
Out of stock
Last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 11:50 am
Haze Square Pro Features:
- Multi-Function Triple Use Vape
- Compatible with Herbs, Concentrates and Liquid
- Quad Chamber
- App Control
- 10 Year Warranty
- Convection Heating
- Temperature Control Setting (320°F– 430°F)
- USB-C Input for Fast Charging and Programming
The Haze Square is a premium convection vaporizer from Haze technologies. The Haze Square is the first portable four-chamber vaporizer on the market. You can switch between the oven by twisting the handy cover. It is compatible with dry herbs, concentrates, and liquids.
The Haze Square Pro brings us a never before seen feature in the form of its 4 rotating chambers which can be preloaded by your material of choice. With the Haze Square Pro compatible with dry herbs, wax concentrates, and oils, the kit presents a unique all in one alternative to switching between devices when you’re in the mood to vape multiple differing strains in succession.
Prepping 4 discrete bowls is also surprisingly convenient as it allows for longer uninterrupted sessions which is almost a godsend when vaping with company. Each chamber is labeled accordingly with clearly visible dots indicating which chamber is which so you don’t mix up your various preloaded strains of dry herbs or wax concentrates.
The mechanism to swap or rotate between the 4 chambers reminds us of a standard Rubix Cube, and while we’re usually averse to the concept of multiple moving parts within a precision electronic device, the Haze Square Pro is built sturdily enough to put up with the eventual wear and tear it’ll undergo with frequent use.
While the Haze Square Pro manages to subvert the expectations of many long-time vapers in terms of overall form factor and design, it does so in a surprisingly practical and convenient way. The elongated mouthpiece feels comfortable to use and tucks away for easy storage when slipping the device into your pocket. The square shape of the Haze Square Pro also lends the kit an extra degree of discreetness looking more akin to a regular mp3 player which should give the traveling vaper that extra bit of stealth when taking the Haze Square Pro out into the wild.
Another interesting design choice seen in the Haze Square Pro is the inclusion of a USB C port. While the technology is slowly taking over more common consumer electronics, we’ve yet to see it proliferate within the vaping space. It’s also thanks to the USB C port that the Haze Square Pro is available to achieve charging times below 30 minutes.
The Haze Square Pro is by no means flawless though and comes with a series of quirks that need to be dealt with in order to get the best possible vaping experience. Despite using convection to heat your chosen product, the Haze Square Pro does have a tendency to burn or combust dry herb when setting the temperatures too high or when failing to properly grind and pack the herb into the chamber. Another issue is the rather lackluster battery life which tends to only last a maximum of 5-10 sessions depending on your chosen temperature settings. Fortunately, the non-existent charging time helps alleviate this issue.
The Haze Square Pro is smaller than it looks. It is 2.75” tall, 2.75″ wide, 1.5″ deep, and weighs just 1.75 lbs. The exterior is made of aluminum that gives it a smooth exterior. The mouthpiece is made of ceramic, so you’ll only get pure, clean vapor. The mouthpiece is removable and there is a pocket where you can hide the mouthpiece to make it less visible
The power button at the front of the device. The USB port for charging on the left side of the vaporizer. At the top, you will find the temperature buttons, mouthpiece hole, and the heating symbol which you have to align with a preferred chamber indicator symbol by rotating the lid of the device. The Haze also has a lock that allows you open and close the lid.
The vapor quality of the Haze Square Pro is awesome. You will immediately tell the difference once you take the first draw. The four convection ovens made of stainless steel and the ceramic mouthpiece help to produce distinct, clean vapors. You can decide to load each chamber with different flavors for a whole new experience. You can also simply just preload the ovens for use later.
A built-in 2600mAh battery powers the Square. If your battery gets bad, there is an option to replace it. The battery life is pretty impressive. You can vaporize all four convection ovens before another charge. The device is charged with an upgraded USB-C cord with allows for fast charging. It takes about 2 hours to get to a full charge.
From changing temperatures to using the Haze Square vaporizer, everything is very easy and smooth to use. Haze Technologies makes nothing but one of the best vapes in the market.
How to Use the Haze Square Pro
To load the chambers, rotate the lock switch until the middle line becomes horizontal. There is an interlocking tab on one side of the lid that will allow you to separate the tray from the lid. Next, fill all chambers with whatever materials and in whatever combinations you want but do not overload your dry herbs for the best result. Put back the material pods back into the tray and secure the tray back to the lid. Place the cover and rotate the lock switch.
Turn on the device by pressing on the power button three times quickly. You have to hold down the button while vaping. When you press and hold down the power button, the blue light comes up, and when it turns green, it means its ready for use. Select the desired temperature with the +/- buttons. To select a chamber, rotate the cover to align the preferred chamber symbol with the heat symbol at the left top corner.
How to Use the Haze Square Pro
- First charge up the Haze Square Pro using the included wall charger or USB C charging cable. An LED indicator will start flashing red to let you know the device is currently being charged. After the device is fully charged, the LED indicator will then switch over to a solid green to let you know that you can disconnect the charger and that the Haze Square Pro is ready for use.
- Open the lid containing the 4 chambers by rotating the lock in the center until it’s in the horizontal position. After detaching the lid from the Haze Square Pro, access the chambers by removing the tray which is locked by a tab on the side of the lid.
- After removing the tray lid, you now have full access to the chambers used to store your material of choice. If using dry herbs, make sure you grind the herb finely, avoiding course chunks of plant material to help facilitate even heating and a more consistent airflow. Pack the dry herb into the chamber tightly and ensure no loose plant materials are floating inside the chamber.
- If using the Haze Square Pro with oils or liquids, remove the silicone lid from the pod and place a few drops of oil into the concentrate pad. It’s important that you do not overfill as this will only result in a waste of oil. The concentrate pad should only be damp after dripping oil onto it. Place the silicone lid back on top of the pod.
- For concentrates, the process is identical to when using oils or liquids, simply place a dab or two onto the concentrate pad after opening the silicone lid then firmly secure the lid after you’ve dabbed your desired amount onto the pad.
- Reinsert the material pods back into the tray, secure the tray back inside the lid, and connect the lid back to the main body of the device, making sure to lock the lid in place by rotating the lock to a vertical position.
- Remove the detachable mouthpiece from its storage space at the bottom corner of the Haze Square Pro. Insert it into the air path located at the top of the device (located right next to the buttons used to adjust temperature)
- Power on the Haze Square Pro by pressing the power button at the middle of the device 3 times. Holding the button for 3 seconds lets you check the remaining battery life via the LED indicator highlighting the power button. A green LED indicates that the device is either at full charge or at least very close to a full charge. A yellow LED indicates that the battery is around 50%. An orange indicator means that the battery is at less than 35% and when the indicator starts flashing red, it means that the battery is in need of immediate recharging before the device can be used again.
- After turning the Haze Square Pro on, select your desired temperature preset via the +/- buttons located at the top of the device. The LED indicator will pulse between blue to red to indicate the current temperature preset with blue for the lower temperatures (ideal for dry herbs) and red for the higher temperatures (great for concentrates)
- Rotate the lid, aligning the chamber indicator symbol to lock the lid in place as well as to select which chamber you want to vape with.
- Hold the power button down to begin the heating process. The LED indicator will flash to indicate that the mod is in the process of heating up to your desired temperature. Once the indicator turns green, the Haze Square Pro will also vibrate to indicate that the desired temperature has been reached. Now you’re ready to vape? Inhale slowly or quickly depending on your preference to vapor quality and quantity.
The Haze Square features customizable LEDs and five adjustable temperatures ranging from 320°F– 430°F. You will find the temperature buttons at the top of the vaporizer just close to the mouthpiece hole. Use the +/- buttons to select the temperatures. The blue light on the power button represent the lower temperatures while red color represents the highest temperatures.
Cleaning and Maintenance
Since all the parts of the Haze are removable, it’s quite easy to clean. It can still take some time. For a quick clean, lightly brush all the chambers after vaping each session.
For a more thorough clean, you’ll need isopropyl alcohol and a cotton swab. Soak all the metal parts in iso, and use the cotton swab to clean the ceramic mouthpiece. It sure does takes time to complete. Try to keep the device as clean as possible in order to preserve its performance.
- Very small
- Four chambers
- Customizable computer app
- Easy to use.
- Haptic alert
- Takes time to clean.
Why You Should Buy the Haze Square Pro
The Haze Square Pro is unlike any other vape on the market. It becomes straightforward to use after the first 3 sessions. The battery life is superb, and it takes just about 30 minutes to get to a full charge. It also has a computer app for Windows 10 users which helps to customize its settings. You will definitely love this vaporizer.
- 1 x Haze Square Pro
- 4 x Material Pods
- 2 x Stainless Steel Concentrate Pads
- 2 x Silicone Lids
- 1 x Mouthpiece
- 1 x Wall Charger
- 1 x USB-C Charge Cord
- 1 x Cleaning Tool
- 1 x Material Tool
- 1 x User Guide
- 1 x 10 Year Warranty